March 19, 2013

Try and Try Again

I've missed my blog, and writing! I loved writing essays in school, no joke. Especially if I didn't procrastinate and had time for the words to flow and ideas to appear. This is a bit embarrassing but I'll admit that sometimes I entertain the idea of giving myself a topic and writing a paper! I know it sounds pretty weird but I've seriously thought about it. I am aware that in college I'll have plenty of opportunities for essays and afterwards will probably loath writing, but I'll stay positive and hope that day never comes.

I have plans for this blog! Even if no one reads it, that's okay. This is my blog where I'm planning on writing anything that suits my fancy. Whether it be reminiscent of a journal entry or an account of an exciting event, it will be a ride- sometimes slow and sometimes fast. After all, that's how life goes.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

What a wonderful trip! I love vacations. You have a talent in photography and writing, I will look for you someday in a famous magazine :)