March 18, 2011

"Grease is the word..."

Adam decided he wanted to dye his hair black, so he bought some dye and my mom played hairdresser. As the dye was setting, I thought he looked like someone from The Incredibles or maybe Meet the Robinsons.



Here he is with his newly colored hair. All he needs now is some grease and a flick comb!



Jesse has started baseball and here are a couple of shots...





And lastly, I made some green crepes for St. Patrick's Day complete with HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM. I am so addicted. I can feel my eyes going wide and get hyper every time I make it. I know I sound like a freak, but it is just soooo good.



Just for kicks, 'Adam in the treetops'. Along with Grease, I also seem to be channeling Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. (That is the title of the score in the movie for when the character Adam gets kicked out on his wedding night.) I'm on a roll!

5 comments:

Maddie said...

That post was HILARIOUS! I guess Adam looks good in his black hair! Way to go Tammy on doing it! She did a great job! That picture of Adam and Jenna is disturbing too! Way to go Jesse on playing baseball again! Looking good to both boys! The crepes look good! I do KNOW that you are addicted too! And, yes Rachel, you are on the roll with Adam! Getting kicked out of his wedding day was just FUNNY! Don't tell Adam that! PLEASE!

~Maddie

Kate said...

Adam never pulls up his pants and Rachel, the crapes were good.

Meinhart family said...

Go Adam! The crepes look yummy :) We had crepes for breakfast this morning. We used nutella, bananas, and whipping cream. Jesse's looking good.
xoxo

Rhoda said...

Rachel, I didn't know you had a blog too! I just found you on fb not too long ago! I'm your mom's cousin (Jan's age) but never get to see any of you, so I LOVE the fact that you have a blog! If you want to check out my blog it's at. http://rhodasrascals.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Rhoda

Keith said...

Black is the new black. Just kidding, I just made that up. It's looks cool on Adam though. The crepes look good too!