September 29, 2011

40 Years


My mom is now 40! But no worries, you'd never know just by looking at her. Lucky lucky...

We were graced by the presence of Jared and Lani's crew and Jan and Ethan.

We had DELICIOUS food prepared by my dad and myself. The menu? Turkey steaks, homemade rosemary fries, homemade potato salad, fruits, chips, homemade limeade and apple juice.
061 065 070 072

I made the cake and all I can remember is that it was chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. What can I say, I'm a female. There can never be too much chocolate. I remember mayonnaise too. I attempted to do 'ruffle' frosting, but the frosting was a bit runny. And then I ran out and had to make more, hence the different colors. But it was mighty yummy! My vocabulary is awesome right :) 077 078 079

And finally, the opening of gifts... 093 097 108

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Tammy! I had a great time!

~Maddie