October 31, 2009

STYLE IDOL!

I simply love Zooey Deschanel. She encompasses everything I wish I could- style, music etc. She took this quote right out of my mouth...

"I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes and basically I`m an old-fashioned gal." How??

I just liked these...
"It`s an addiction. I love clothes. I like to go down Melrose and look in all the windows and I go to different flea markets. I have lots of costumes. You never know when you`re going to have to dress up like a milkmaid from the 1600s."
"I can do the Chipmunk voice and impressions of Judy Garland, Debbie Reynolds and Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music (1965). I could probably do the whole Von Trapp family."

Anyways, I just love her, plus how cute are these pictures? I love them! Especially the first two









4 comments:

Lani said...

I swear I just left you a comment-what's up?

Lani said...

Okay, so did you NOT get my last comment. I'll blame it on Chloe.
Anyway,
I said that I can totally see YOU in that first picture and that I love the picture of you and Jesse up top.
And, 'Edward'....I so get that!

Muffin said...

I, too, love her style and music. Her voice is incredible!

Maddie said...

I don't know who she is, so never mind. I know that you do LOVE clothes!

~Maddie