September 1, 2009

Sea World

Thank you to Chris and Tricia who were kind enough to take me to Sea World- I loved it! Quick note: it was HOTTT.

We saw Viva- dolphins and acrobats. That was my favorite, it was pretty cool.

We also saw Shamu the killer whale- those things are huge! 8,000-12,000 lbs!


The aquarium was really cool too. Except the sharks. I REALLY don't like sharks. I have a love/hate realtionship with them. You'll often catch me watching shows or videos about them, but deep down, they give me nightmares. I could barely look at them!


3 comments:

Keith said...

Shamu!!! I love shark week on animal planet. At least you had a massive plexi-glass wall between you and the shark-beasts!!

Rachel said...

I know! But you should have seen me- I could not get close to them for a few minutes. It was pretty funny- they are so mean looking. And I agree, shark week is way cool.

Maddie said...

I wish I could go to Sea World! Was that killer whale.....REAL? It looks so slippery and shiny! I don't really like sharks either. I am like YOU!

~Maddie